Orlando Employment Law Attorneys
Aggressively Defending The Rights Of Employees In Orlando And Central Florida
As Orlando Lawyers who have served in the military, been members of the union, and have been a part of the private workforce, we are keenly aware of the plight of the employee. LaBar Adams understands that employees need experienced, caring, and aggressive counsel to advise and evaluate any and all potential employment claims. Our employment law attorneys in Orlando practice law with the overriding mission of righting the wrongs we have come to know firsthand.
We handle a wide range of Plaintiff employment issues. Our office handles any issue that arises between an employee and the employer.
While not an exhaustive list, some examples of the claims we handle include:
- Wrongful Termination,
- Unpaid Wages,
- Unpaid Overtime,
- Unemployment Compensation.
Some statutes our client's claims can be based upon include:
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA),
- Florida Civil Rights Act,
- Unpaid Overtime (FLSA),
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA),
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA),
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA),
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA),
- Equal Pay Act,
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act,
- Uniformed Service Employment Redeployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Contact Our Labor Attorneys In Orlando, FL
If you have an issue with a present or prior employer, we invite you to contact LaBar & Adams. for a consultation.
For more information, please visit our sister site at www.OrlandoOvertime.com