Accidents Involving Out-of-State Drivers
Representation For Tourists And Out-of-State Drivers Injured In Car Accidents
With destinations like Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Every year, millions of people come to the Orlando area and parts throughout Florida to enjoy the sun, sights and attractions.
While most visitors enjoy their trips without complications, there are others who experience a significant hardship when they get involved in an auto accident. If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident while visiting Florida, we encourage you to contact the experienced Orlando Car Accident Attorneys For Out of State Drivers at LaBar Adams. We handle all types of personal injury claims throughout central Florida, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Bus accidents
Call 866-680-4LAW to speak with our experienced Orlando auto accident lawyers.
What To Do After A Car Accident
If you are involved in an out-of-state car accident try to remain calm, and remember to:
- Always Call 911 if there is a medical emergency
- Collect as much information as you can form the other driver(s), including name, address and insurance information
- Collect information about the other(s) vehicle(s) involved including make/model(s) and license plate number(s)
- Take pictures of the accident and its surroundings
- Don't discuss details of the accident with anyone except the police
Out-Of-State Car Accidents - Challenges
Being involved in an out-of-state car accident poses many challenges, besides the common ones associated with any car accident with injuries. Not only you will likely have to deal with hospital and other medical issues, insurance claims, and more, but you will probably need to face:
- Being away from family and friends who might have been able to help
- Flight changes
- Additional hotel stays
- Rental car company issues
- Arrangements for your vehicle to be towed without knowing the local providers
- Decision making as to where to repair your car (locally or at home)
Also, not knowing the area might force you into researching local laws and where to find excellent local legal counseling. Our team of attorneys knows your circumstances and is ready to support and help you every step of the way!
People who have been injured in an accident often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. In the aftermath of an accident, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help.
Our car accident lawyers in Orlando have the experience, resources and commitment to protect your rights. We pursue maximum compensation on behalf of our clients for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief.
We have represented thousands of injured clients and have extensive experience in motor vehicle accident claims, for both locals and tourists. If retained to handle your case, we will investigate the cause of your accident and take the necessary steps to build a strong case on your behalf.
Discuss Your Car Accident With Our Orlando Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in an auto accident while visiting central Florida, contact our out of state car accident lawyers in Orlando for high quality legal representation! We are available at 866-680-4529. You may also fill out the online form located at the top of this page and our personal injury lawyer will contact you shortly. It is very important for you to understand that legal claims of car accident injuries in Florida must be brought within a specific time frame. As a result, the sooner you get in touch with our personal injury attorneys, the better. We can meet you at home, the hospital or another location if you cannot come to our office in downtown Orlando.
- New Florida cellphone application aims to curb distracted driving
- Teen drivers pose great risk to themselves and others
- Recent Accidents Highlight the Importance of Driving Safety for Seniors
- Tragic Guardrail Accident Reveals Large Hole in Florida Road Design
- Auto Accidents
- Auto Accidents: Out of State Drivers
- Back and Neck Injuries
- What to do in a Car Accident
- Car Accident Liability: Who Is at Fault?
- Car-train Collisions
- Cellphone Use, Texting & Car Accidents
- Injuries to Passengers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Scooter Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries From Rear-End Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death