Orlando Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Helping Victims Of Bicycle Accidents In Central Florida Recover Fair Compensation
More than 50,000 people were injured in bicycle accidents in 2008 according to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). More than 700 people were fatally injured as a result of a bicycle accident during that same year. These numbers tend to grow as the number of bicyclists sharing the road with larger vehicles such as cars, trucks and buses, also grows.
The personal injury attorneys at LaBar Adams frequently see extensive injuries and damage as a result of bicycle accidents, many of them with lifetime consequences or even death. If you have sustained injuries in a bike accident as a result of the negligence of others call us today. We have helped many clients in the past and might be able to help you too.
What Should You Do If You Are Involved In A Bicycle Accident?
- Collect and preserve information including contact information from other parties and witnesses
- Obtain insurance information
- Take pictures and make a diagram of the accident
- Call the police and report the accident
- See a doctor even if you feel alright
- Contact a Florida bicycle accident Lawyer at LaBar Adams immediately
Bicycle Accidents - Common Causes
Bicyclists are in big disadvantage with other types vehicles and they are often who suffer the most injuries. Many bike accidents happen when drivers:
- Fail to look out for bicyclists
- Fail to yield at crosswalks, run red lights or stop signs
- Fail to look for bicyclists while making a turn
- Get distracted while talking on a cell phone or while texting
- Are driving under the influence of alcohol
- Drive in a reckless or negligent manner
Injuries sustained in bike accidents can be very serious and they often include broken bones, head injuries, lacerations, neck injuries and even death. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, contact us today. Our Orlando bicycle accident lawyers have helped hundreds of clients injured in bike accidents get fair compensation for their medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. Our experienced bike accident Lawyers in Orlando are committed to seeking maximum compensation on behalf of people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Call us today at 1-866-680-4LAW. We work hard to get the best results on behalf of our clients!
Injured In A Bicycle Accident? How Can An Attorney Help?
If while biking you were struck by a car, truck, motorcycle or other motor vehicle, you will likely have to go through an insurance company to get the compensation you need. The insurance company wants to settle your case as cheaply as possible.
If retained to handle your case, we will carefully investigate the cause of your accident to gather evidence necessary to build a strong case on your behalf. This may include:
- gathering witness statements
- gathering and reviewing police and accident reports
- recreating the scene of the accident
- investigating the driving history of the alleged at-fault party
- hiring experts in different areas
When filing a claim the insurance company may claim that you suddenly swerved into traffic or contributed to the cause of the accident in some other fashion. We deal with insurance companies on a regular basis, and we are prepared to be the strong advocates you need.
We will also take time to speak with you and your family, review your medical records and take other critical measures designed to understand the full nature of your injuries. The insurance companies may attempt to pressure you to settle your case before you understand the full extent of your injuries. Our dedicated bicycle injury attorneys in Orlando will stand up to the insurance companies on your behalf to protect your rights and pursue the full compensation you are entitled to receive.
Call Our Experienced Orlando Bicycle Accident Lawyers
To schedule a consultation with one of our Orlando bicycle injury attorneys call 866-680-4LAW or fill out the online form located at the top of this page and will contact you shortly. We handle your personal injury claim on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. Contact us today! We can meet you at home, the hospital or another location if you cannot come to our office in downtown Orlando
- New Florida cellphone application aims to curb distracted driving
- Recent Accidents Highlight the Importance of Driving Safety for Seniors
- Learning to Share: Why Can’t Florida Motorists and Bicyclists Along?
- Florida Cities Among the Least Safe for Pedestrians