Car Accidents: Who Is at Fault?
Proven Lawyers For Disputed Orlando Car Accident Claims
Even an auto accident that you believe was clearly caused by another driver's mistake or recklessness, may well be disputed.
Establishing exactly what happened while on the scene is not a priority and sometimes not possible, especially after an accident resulting in serious injuries. The negligent driver's insurance company may do everything possible to hold you at fault and avoid paying your claim.
Some people misinterpret Florida's "no-fault" law to mean that fault for an accident really doesn't matter. Nothing could be further from the truth. This law helps ensure that even at-fault drivers can get essential medical treatment paid for. However, getting the full compensation you need after a car accident, trucking accident or motorcycle wreck often calls for a skilled attorney with extensive experience and access to qualified, relevant experts.
We Bring The Technology, Experts And Determination Your Case Requires
Our Orlando car accident lawyers have these assets, and they put them to work for you. Our strengths and capabilities include:
- Willingness to rapidly respond and visit accident scenes when needed — or tenaciously pursue witness testimony, traffic camera video footage and other evidence in your favor
- Ready access to skilled investigators, experts in accident reconstruction and others capable of analyzing auto damage, skid marks and other evidence
- Extensive experience applying the latest technology to prove your claim, such as 3-D imaging software to graphically re-create an accident and illustrate its cause
- Unyielding commitment to building the strongest case possible for insurance negotiations or a jury trial if necessary
Put Skilled Orlando Attorneys And Investigators To Work For You
It is a critical question: Who is at fault? Determining fault in an auto accident that injured you or a loved one is a challenge you can leave up to our dedicated personal injury lawyers in Orlando. In this traumatic time, we work tirelessly on your behalf, protecting your interests and keeping you informed while you focus on personal recovery.
To notify us of an injury-causing car accident or discuss your disputed auto insurance claim, call us 24/7 at 407-835-896 or fill out the online form located at the top of this page and we will contact you shortly. If you cannot travel, we will come to you for a consultation and case evaluation.
- New Florida cellphone application aims to curb distracted driving
- Teen drivers pose great risk to themselves and others
- Recent Accidents Highlight the Importance of Driving Safety for Seniors
- Tragic Guardrail Accident Reveals Large Hole in Florida Road Design
- Auto Accidents
- Auto Accidents: Out of State Drivers
- Back and Neck Injuries
- What to do in a Car Accident
- Car Accident Liability: Who Is at Fault?
- Car-train Collisions
- Cellphone Use, Texting & Car Accidents
- Injuries to Passengers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Scooter Accidents
- Serious Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries From Rear-End Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death